Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

BLAH BLAH BLAH


{Gettin' old school!}


10 Years Ago...
I was 15, dreaming that in ten years I'd be working as a criminalist or working through the ranks to detective.

5 things on my to do list...
1. do NOT fall into the bonfire/fire pit tonight
2. get contacts
3. homemade cinnamon buns
4. spend time with friends and family before the next semester starts
5. work on some of the DIYs I've pinned!

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. mini quiches - fast and a great protein pick-up
2. Red Bull - so need it
3. raw broccoli and dip - that crunch is the best
4. popped corn chips - hard to explain, so a picture soon
5. sharp cheddar - by the friggin' brick

5 favorite things...
1. nephew
2. polka dots
3. hunting for bargains or specific pieces
4. a hot soak with cold glass of vino
5. relaxing with friends after a hectic week

5 places I have lived...
1. Sussex, WI
2. Indialantic, FL
3. Tampa, FL
4. IHB, FL
5. Marshfield, WI

5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I was a bystander in three armed robberies within the span of a month.
2. I was a freelance photographer/journalist working the club circuit.
3. I'm a hopelessly jaded hopeless romantic.
4. For a number of years, I worked as an artistic model, mostly nude. Some fashion shoots for small companies, but mostly I posed for artists or art classes.
5. Total snuggle-slut.


No comments:

Post a Comment