Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

NABLOPOMO: What movies have you turned off in the middle, and why?




I love shitty movies.
Especially in an MST3K format.
And they are even better drunk.

There are only two movies I ever walked out on (or turned off). The
first was A Clockwork Orange, and that was totally for a booty call.

Sex > Kubrick. (Sorry Kubrick fans!)

The other was Paul Blart: Mall Cop. I was up at the Avenues,
drunk from my martini dinner, looking for a way to kill a couple hours.
Now, I love Kevin James. One of my boyfriends in high school kind of
looked like Kevin James. Despite my dislike of Will Smith, I went to see
Hitch solely for Kevin James.

Anyways, I needed to sober up, so I bought a ticket and popcorn, and
settled in. The movie was so terrible, I didn't last until halfway.
Shit, I didn't even make it until the first twenty minutes.

I still have no idea what the hell happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment